Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

The past once again...

Sorry, everyone.. I dunno what's up with me posting about the days of the pasts lately. I had time last night, but couldn't find anything to write about until today... Ahh.. Maybe my brains are clogged up at night. Haha..

Anyway, haven't done much since the last I wrote. Nothing really. My confirmation for my current job is over, nothing was heard though. Noone came up to me to say, I'm on for the next year. Or I'm no longer needed.. Or anything like that. Assume it's still on. They gave me a few things to do, so I guess so. Well, let's hope so.. Wrote an email to my lady friends. Am still thinking of where to hold my 21st. Wine bar definitely, but where, which one. The ones at Dempsey Road, like Mr said is good. I have to see it for myself still. Asked Ken about it and he said it's good too. I really don't quite know which one to settle for, wine bar as I know would be small and good for like less than 100 attendees. I think that's enough to make the party go wild, wouldn't it? I mean the whole touch guys are gonna be there, how many of them.. Ermm.. let me see, Ken, Greg, Gavin, Mick, Dave, Aaron, Paul, Richard, Adyn, Eddy, Roy, Gareth a few more definitely but can't quite remember maybe I haven't made the move to talk to them and know them more. As for the girls, Viv, Naz, M, some more girls and wives, my beloved darling definitely Sharm and Ting.. Penny, Ern maybe... Then my GM, The condo manager, a few suppliers/partners... that would round off to 30 pax.

Oh yes, before I forget.. need to post about yesterday. I met up with Steffen yesterday, after staying with the touch boys for a couple of beer. I was at Borders enjoying Michael Buble when he snapped his fingers in my face. Then he said he wanted some ice-cream, so we went and get those at 7-11. I got myself the Cornetto vanilla-choc. And he got himself the Snickers ice-cream. Then we went on chatting, went to see his room. It's a total mess from last night's party. Must be.. haha.. He said he got back at 8am. My.. that same old person he was. And the table is decorated with towers of cigarettes. Haha.. Then we went on talking and talking about everything that happened in between of our separate lives... about movies we watched(on separate occasions that was- the only movie we watched together was 50 First Dates), we had that in common, the love for movies- just that he would watch all the DVDs and me watch the real movie. Then tiny toons came up on his HBO and we ended up watching that the whole 2 hours, laughing our heads off. Daffy keeps getting the kaboom.. haha..

Then it's time to go, I went home in a cab, being the lazy me.. ah... Old times stay old times. To be honest, I do miss being with Steffen.. But I miss being with Mr J more than ever!

Today is teaching day.. I am so dragging today.. Gonna have my breakfast now.. Later~

No comments: