Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Bored today

I'm so freaking bored today.. Extremely bored, way too bored. Just plain dead bored me! I hate these boring days... Must be the Monday blues!!

I had a draggy start, went to site.. Do measurements, took pictures... drenching in sweat, and guess what, some 14, 15 yr olds were disturbing me, not physically disturb, but like wooing.. I simply can't believe it!! Do I seriously look THAT young?? My, to add to that, some "uncle" just asked me what secondary school I was from while I was smoking.. Ah.. I really can't believe it. I was doing my work for crying out loud!!! I am doing measurement, would any secondary school students seriously do measurements???? Stupid these people can be sometimes!

Ah.. Then I went to meet up with Sharmie, then that rotten apple called me and asked me complete her progress claim, which I already did, so I went back office.. Give it to her, and she went back and told me she don't want this, she want that, this that this that.. Just why couldn't she tell me that earlier from the start? I asked her that with the calmest face I can ever find. And she got mad all by herself, went to her desk came back 5 minutes later to say the same instructions with an angrier tone, and I looked at her and said, OK. And she went off angrier.. Then she came every 3 minutes to hurry me up in completing what she asked for, and 5 minutes after, it's all done.

She left angry, then called me up to give me more things to do for her.. So sweet isn't it? Ahhh.. Work life... Why are you so sweet, work life?

It's funny, that I saw a friend whom I hadn't spoke to for awhile. I asked him about his girlfriend how they were going and all.. And all he answer was, I dun have any gf.. And when I went to see this something they called friendster up, he was attached and his gf has loads of pics of them together... What a Liar! How can someone be such a liar? What's so wrong in admitting that you're in a relationship with someone? Dum dum..

I need to clear the mess I have in my room. It seriously look like a pig sty already.. Urgh, I'm shit scared about clearing it up.. It looks like it won't end... Haha.. Yikes.. Jun! You're a lady so get your ass off the chair and start to clear the mess!!!! Argh.. NOOOOoooooo It's a hell of a mess.. I can't start, I dunno where to start, how to start and when to start! Arrggghhhh... Ok ok.. I promise by this weekend... I really do, okay... I'll take a picture of my room, okay. Today, and next week than you can spot the difference.. Yes.. Okay.. Deal..

PS: Don't be a surprise if there's no difference at all..

No comments: