Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Being alone is so good!!!

Know what? I'm getting used to doing things all alone, by myself. It kindda feel good, brings about that big smile in my face, just shows how proud I am of myself. When I used to complain of having to do everything myself, I'm now gladly and happily doing what I want to do ALONE. Hahaha.. It's so great being so good about being alone. Sounded a bit saddist, does it? Ah.. I'm just being happy!! Haha....

Well, I went teaching today. Taught the same 3 kids. Exams are coming. In a month. So kids, work hard and reap the benefits! All my kids just scrape through or simply failed by a point or two, simply by carelessness... Pure carelessness!!! I wish I could scream at them, but I know that never work... Never.. So words of encouragement went oozing out my mouth, telling them to be more careful next time. To read the instructions, to stay calm and relax, do one at a time.. etc.

Then I walked my lonely path heading home, initially.. Then my legs took it's own steps and way towards Jurong Point, then it went on heading for the escalator up 2 levels... Then suddenly, just suddenly, I'm in the queue to buy a movie ticket, my lips make shapes and my voice completes with the words, Herbie Fully Loaded. The counterman asked if it's for two, and I simply said Nope, Just me.. Me alone.. I smiled as I made my way in. Sat on my seat, helping myself to all the room all to myself, and myself alone.. Yippeee...

Advertisements are always the same ol' thing. The same ol' switch off your mobile- often doesn't work coz 30 minutes into the movie, you'll simply hear some strange tones that does not belong in the movie or some kind of vibrations on your seat. The same ol' those above 90cm are to buy a ticket, ya da ya da... then the movie peeks.. "The longest yard" looks worth.. And yes.. "Dukes of Hazard" is darn darn cool!!!! Gotta watch those two next, the latter espeacially!!! I'm all excited!

Okay now, Herbie is a Volkswagen bug born in 1963 with the number 53 on his front. He is born a racer and continues to race but dropped a little after millions of victory to doomsday. He was brought to 'Crazy Dave' to be crashed and made to scrap. But Mr Ray Peyton Sr. played by Michael Keaton, brought his daughter Maggie Peyton, played by Lindsay Lohan, to get her graduation gift in 'Crazy Dave' garage. She set her eyes on a Nascar car, and dream away about being the first woman to enter Nascar race. She then set her eyes on the Nissan when Herbie horned away shit scared about being crashed, trying to get her attention too. Then with all his will, Herbie fell on the Nissan and gave Maggie no choice but to get him.. And then the adventure begins. Thanks to Herbie, Maggie met her hottie, Kevin... And the story goes on... Sorry guys, got no choice but to spoil the introductory.. Ah well.. It's still worth the $9.50 to watch!!! Haha.. Yeah!!! I watched a movie all by myself ALONE!!! It can never feel better than now! Ha! Am so proud to be me! Can't wait for another alone time alone in the movie theater. Yeah yeah, which part of alone do you not understand? Me wanna watch movie alone again.. Not with ya.. with myself. Only myself.. haha.. It's so cool! Way cool!

Now off I go, smiling away... What shall I do.. Hmm.... thinking thinking all by myself..

Daa~

No comments: