Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

New findings from new conversations.

Mr haven't been finding time to chat up with me lately. I dislike that and am not happy about his absence on my birthday bash, so okay he has a valid reason. But hell.. I want him around, but then again, heck I need to be home by 10pm!!!

People have been asking me if Mr would be there on my birthday bash, sad but I had to say no... He won't be around in Singapore till January.. And I can't wait till then to have my birthday bash! And many said the same saying, that if he's my boyfriend he'd surprise me with his presence.. But.. I don't think he's able to do that.. He's still understudy.. Ah.. Let's just wait and see then..

Then songs after songs came to haunt me about it. About the things that matters with the heart stuff.. Like how I believed that Love is the Answer or Assure me that it's not that.. that it's not over yet.. Ahh.. Love songs can kill me!

Another toll to make my day go worse.. Argh.. Today is definitely my bad bad bad bad day!!!! Can't wait to change its direction.. Argh..

Freak out of my sight!!!

No comments: