Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I dun care and no one else do.

I wasn't in my best mood from the moment I woke up. I went to the office to do some stuff then kick off home to eat and shower, it was really hot the last two days. Then I went to bank in my cheque, then went on to see some stuff and ended up buying myself two pinkie rings. Look really nice on my fingers. Sweet, cost $32 from Taka Jewellery. Really sweet.

That's the nicest thing about today. Oh the second one was my victory in passing my theory test for my car license, applying for my PDL, Provisional Driving License, so I can hit the roads with myPDI, Private Driving Instructor, Mr Ong. I need to do that during office hours though.

The worst part of my day? Just about 10minutes ago. I just told my mom that I can't spare her monthly money as I wanted to do my car practical lessons, which may come up to $100 this month, most likely more. And she simple had to blurt out that I don't care about her. I was fumed because I don't see why she don't understand my plight! I am down here trying to get my license fast just so that I can get the company to provide me a vehicle then I can drive her around and there she was expecting some boring ordinary money to be manufactured by my wallet! Just why couldn't she understand me? I didn't forget about her!!! I was just saying that I can't give her this month! And there she was complaining and complaining about her children not giving her enough money!! What the hell?!

I just threw her a $50 note on her sewing table! I just had to, I couldn't take it! Then she had to say that I wasn't genuine in giving the the bill so I don't have to. Oh well, oh well.. who's not being genuine here? She not accepting my plight or me not giving her any notes this month? I am not being calculative but did I ever not give her the notes she wanted when I have lots of them? This is the one reason why I prefer my dad so much more than her! At least my dad don't complain about anything!

I couldn't care any longer that I just smoked a few in my room despite my parents being awake! I simply couldn't care any longer. I cared so much and all I get is complaints and naggings!!!! Argh!!! That simply spoil my mood, completely.

I hadn't forgotten about my godson's(Shahril) and my nephew's(Muhammad Hilmy) birthday tomorrow though. My godson's gonna be two and my nephew 5 tomorrow. I dunno what to get them, but I'll get one eventually. Argh.. Still in bad mood!!! Freaking mom I have! These are how uneducated people behave, giving shit and accepting shit for no freaking reason! Argh!!!!

Freak off my sight!

No comments: