Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Woke up at 2357

Had a busy day today then had a splitting headache, so didn't post earlier. Hit the sack at 2200hrs with no delay only to wake up 2 hours later. Mr called then spoke to Ceddrick a little.. Then Cracker texted me!! Then he called me, talked to him for quite sometime catching up a little..

Funny, out the blue moon... he called to catch up at this time, right after Mr called.. He demanded me to e-mail him, he said he miss reading my e-mails.. Funny man, he is... So being me who never go back to her words, I wrote a long e-mail for him to read tomorrow morning.

My headache is gone, now I am so so thirsty!!! Tomorrow is my graduation night, i haven't got my shoes yet!! And I dunno how to plan my day tomorrow.. I gotta teach at 1000hrs, finish by noon... Then I dunno if I should go by Sharm's or straight to Chris'... Or if I should get my shoes then go to Chris'... What should I do.. And oh.. I only have $50 for tomorrow.. Oh well... I NEED A JOB!!!!!

Jun, Jun.... what are you gonna do? So little time with so much to do... What oh what should we do now, little Jun??

I say, go get that bottle of ice water, drink and go back to bed now.. c",)

Good night... oh... it's morning! Good Morning, folks!

No comments: