Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hockey Knock Around @ Padang

Had a long long super long chat with Mr this morning... for many many hours.. Plus maybe 10 minutes on the phone. Superb $4 worth of a phone call but definitely worth every penny. Was online, looking for jobs the whole morning till about 2pm. Nothing much done..

My best friend called me at about 3+ asking me to meet up with her. Was discussing about the prom night. She is gonna get her dress today. I can't go with her as I have training at 6-8pm at Padang. She called me up again to say we are still meeting up as she has got another friend who's gonna meet up with her right after the minute I need to leave for training. Haha..

I checked my bank account today, $190 in my bank.. I withdrew all of it to prevent any deductions for my savings scheme. Owing them about $280.. Oh well. M1 replied to me with apologies which made me smile.. However, they refered me to a credit company to settle my debt in installments. Oh well.. better than being threatened all the time..

After meeting my best friend, I rushed down to Padang- of course, I'm late, Urgh!! But it's okay.. as it's just a knock around. Basically more for just having fun with the boys, and the girls.. Man, the guys are huge, fast and always on their toes. Even me being the younger ones can't seemed to catch up with these old buggers.. Haiz.. Better get my fitness level a little higher, plus keep up the stamina.

The knock around session sure make me sweat, but it's all good.. I and Jerie went for dinner together at Raffles City. We went to this Pizza Place. I have a 3-Cheese Pizza.. Yummy. And she had Hot pepper Linguine.. Double the Yummy!!! Then we went to the Market Place, coz she want me to taste this fish paste cheese stick, and to get a drink. Oh boy, the cheese stick is yummy! haha.. I guess today is full of YummY things.. hehe..

I miss my darlingz.. 3 more days.. Sound so near yet so far.. Oh.. one more thing about me.. I'm into learning German haha.. Been learning a few German phrases here and there.. Haha. Here goes... Gute Nacht! (translation:Good Night!)

Hiermit möchte ich mich verabschieden.(translation: And that's all from me(for today))
**am still having problems pronouncing this one alright.

No comments: