Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

What a Weekend!!

This is the most dragging long weekend I ever had. I wanted so much to celebrate by drinking yesterday... But no luck, Mr doesn't sound like he's up to drinking/celebrating, so i never asked.. Then I lost my enthusiasm to celebrate. Kindda disappointed actually. Then I thought I could meet him today.. but he's meeting his friend... Oh well... nothing i can do about it...

Anyway, nothing much happen really... Except the kids.. They are having fun, I guess... But I was almost in hell, being irritated and grumpy... Another tow of PMS... I dunno why this year bring about bad PMS in me. I never really had it before.. Never.. I dunno why I am having a bad bad grumpy weeks before that month. For the last two months, I've been like that.. Just a week before that month, I'll get extremely grumpy, always at the edge to bad temper, easily irritated, nothing seemed right, everything goes wrong... I seriously dunno why....

I feel extremely bored, I don't feel like doing anything, I don't wanna think.. What is wrong with me nowadays?? I have been wanting to play pool for eons.. with Mr... drink with Mr... but nothing of that seemed to be happening.. I know, I know... This coming week.. but I dunno.. A stubborn child emerged out of my matured body.. wanting everything to happen Now.. and only NOW.. not later.. But NOW... Haiz...

I hate this side of myself. FYI, this is my very own enemy.. I am mean, childish, temperamental.. name it, I am it.. SIgh.. Cut it off.. Let the steam die...

Good night, folks.

No comments: