Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Masquerade Magic 04/05

Graduation Night here I come.... The day starts okayish...

Didn't slept well at all.. Like the previous post states, I slept at 2200hrs, then woke up at midnight and couldn't sleep till 3++ am... Then woke up again at 0545hrs, Mr called and said it's 2 or 3 in the morning... and start chattering about.. I was irritated as I needed that snooze....

I slept in till 0900hrs. Then Mas came over, I copied her digital photos down to a CD-R. Then got ready to leave to teach with all my stuff to wear tonight. I took the taxi down to my tuitee's place, as I was late and I had so many things in my hand to run. I was done tutoring by 1100hrs. I went to JP to survey the prices of wines as I planned to drink with Sharm before going to Hilton Hotel. Then I remembered that white wine needs to be chilled to drink. So i screwed it and went to Chris' instead. Mr had ordered MacDees for us(me, him and Chris) but later found out Chris wasn't at home at all.

It was almost 1400hrs when Sharm called me sounding very disappointed or rather pissed that I changed my plans without texting her.. Oh well.. I was lost myself when I detour my plans. Then we decide to meet at the hair salon where she'll have her hair done at 1500ish. Of course, we went there late. It was almost 1600hrs when she finally got there. Got her hair done by 1715hrs, then the hair salon owner asked me why I didn't do up my hair properly and volunteered to style up my hair for free. All the hair thingy done by 1730hrs.

We bought a bottle of vodka to share with 2 cans of redbull to kick start in the taxi. We met up with Serene and Hui Ting, got ourselves two glass of orange juice, went to the toilet and mixed them up with some Vodka to settle ourselves betterin the crowd. We did that throughout the night discreetly.

The night was great! I never thought I would really make a whole lot of noise to support the students who went up to stage to play the games organized. I migled and befriended the whole table of unknown faces that soon became so familiar. I didn't play any games but really really enjoyed my day. All those jokes i made and laughed about with my friends on the table.

However, I agree with Sharm.. It still doesn't feel like we have graduated. The big day is the Graduation Ceremony. My lecturer said it would most likely be in July and a letter would arrive by post to inform us of the confirmed date, venue and time.

We(my table) all left at 2300hrs, Sharm, Hui Ting and Serene would be going to party elsewhere, I and some others are heading home. I didn't ordered any taxis, but got lucky and had a taxi almost straight away. I took some pictures from my camera phone of my friends as a token of friendship. Sharm had an instant camera and would develop some copies for me as well. Hope the photos turn out great.

It's a lovely night.. except that we had to help ourselves to the food they present to us, noone served our table.. and strangely, it's just our table... We had fun nonetheless and that I'll remember.

Lesson 1: Try and enjoy your day. It's worth it.
Lesson 2: Doesn't matter if you don't have any new shoes to wear. Just enjoy your day.
Lesson 3: Have fun! Smile, laugh and be happy.
Lesson 4: Don't just say goodbye to your friends, hug them!

Good night!

No comments: