Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Back once again..

Bugger it.. Am not happy about the choosing of players to play. I haven't played for any games now! I hate how they choose the players. Fuck i don't even know how they choose the players, on what basis. Maybe i am just a stupid hockey player, probably the few who's a no-brainer!! Why, Where and What did I do wrong to deserve this?? FUck. So much for saying proudly that i'm playing for SCC and i don't fucking get to play the league!! Freak me out. I don't know why the fuck I'm mad about this!!!! So much for saying i can't come for touch as I have a game to play for SCC.. Fuck!

I could have just say yes to that touch practice this Sunday then! No use of my presence, to hell about needing people to support. They won't even notice me there!! Drive me mad girls and keep it up, bitches!! Just keep it up!! I know, I'm nobody.. I stand nowhere. And maybe i just don't deserve anything out of SCC anyway! Who the hell?! What the hell is going down?!?!

FUck them now.. Touch is SO MUCH BETTER!!! At least they focus on the weak ones, put more effort in teaching the weaker ones and be better as a whole instead of focusing totally on the good ones and just make the weaker ones weaker like in hockey! At least they take note of me, my presence, my improvements, my weakness and WORK on it.. I really fucking don't know why this is pissing me off so much...

I'm my own world's worst enemy today.

Anyway, i didn't update much as Blogger was kindda down whenever i wanna try update. Nothing much going on except lots of catching up with Mr done. A recruitment service company rang me up this morning. A shipping company located in Jurong is looking for someone who is familiar with Portnet, which I've used before whilst working at OOCL.

On the brighter side, I'm getting fitter and happy in love... At least someone out there understands me, feed me attention, injected me with lots of TLC(fyi, that's Tender Loving Care) and most of all just be there to listen to all that i need to vomit out and not pointing anything back to me. The simple kiss of concern is simply just what I need, and that's what he always give even when he himself is going through some shit. I appreciate that. And God, I love him!

I truly really love him to bits..

Good night folks...

No comments: