Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Musical...

It has been raining a lot today. Inactivity throughtout the day on its whole. Touch was cancelled, as it seemed from what I can see.

I went to Turf City. Walked into our pitch.. The frogs are croaking away, probably trying to chase me away as they would have hated me as much as I fear them. When I got my feet on the pitch, I was pretty sure training is cancelled, yet i still wait for one soul to appear. Like it seem, it rained more and heavier half an hour after i rest my butt on the yellow plastic chair.

If only Mr is around with me, it wouldn't be so bad like it is when you're alone, stuck in the rain, lonely, in the open field. The thought of walking in the rain like a stupid soul.. My oh my.. oh and to have myself listen to the froggies singing away.. I wish I could sing just one special song for the froggies out there to listen.. it'd definitely be this one :
Froggie froggie go away,
Come and croak another day,
Little Jun will walk away,
Never to step on any froggies again.

What a lovely song for all the froggies croaking away today. As I walked out, the frogs form an orchestra and start performing a wonderful musical for me. I was afraid if the conductor would jump out to stop me from interupting the musical. Funny, but i wished i could record the song they sang. Haha..

Ended myself eating some naughty Double Cheese burger and fries from McDees. Ain't so good, the fries are all soggy and hard.. Not nice at all. Got the free shuttle service to Clementi, check my bank balance, nothing as yet. So walked around the central to just have a look around. Need to get myself a proper shaver and maybe the aftershave cream or something to ease the itch. But I think the ones from Watson at Far East Plaza is better. But why would I go town just to get a shaver? Goodness!

Sharm called, chat a bit. Two souls bored to death, nothing to do, have no plans, have no mood, can't party, broke to party, ain't that so boring? Darn.. Or my German friend mailed me, will be meeting him to catch up on Sunday. Had been a long long time the last I saw him. My goodness, I think he'd scream at my short hair.. Haha..

God, I miss Mr.. 4 more days... And am still counting.. Good night now.

No comments: