Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Cut my hair...

haha.. Finally, short hair on my head. Kindda feel so much lighter in a way. And I keep touching my hair. Can't wait to lay my hands on my hair to make myself busy styling it up... The whole family was is awe and daze when i made my way in.. Haha..

I went to cut my hair today after teaching Ogy's daughter. Accompanied by her to her regular hairdresser. The hairdresser made a remark about my dandruff problems and recommend me to use her shampoo(like all hairdresser would). That would cost me extra$$. So i go without, need to shop for my prom night 'costume' plus accessories. She asked me towel dry my hair and make sure it's dry before putting on anything on my hair, things like a cap, bandana or going to sleep. She said it helps if I keep my hair short if i'm active in sports, it suits me she says.. She added that I look about 5 years younger with my hair short. Hehe... She also gave me a few tips on how to style my hair. I'm so excited over it in an extreme sort of way. Haha..

Then we went to Jurong Point to look for my 'costume'. I finally saw the one I like, and query about the cost. They initially said $80, I said okay and tried it on. They then made some amendments and volunteer to do the alteration for me. And when I decide to get it at all cost, they gave me a shocking bill. $128.. Wow.. I looked at Ogy, only to be stared right back. Then she said, "it's up to you. If you go back and then decide to get it, they might not be able to alter it on time for my prom night..." So I took the risk and paid half the price with the other half to be paid when I collect it.

The thought of money shortage continues to haunt me. I went home rather shivering with anxiety more out of fear and nervous. I checked my PC, hoping for Mr to be online. I had no choice. My parents don't understand how much it means to dress up for my prom night. Mr is my only way out to help. I didn't wanna add on to his burden. I almost cried and begged him. I know I don't have to.. But I just can't bring myself to ask him. When i finally did, i can't say enough gratitude. I promised to pay him back once I get a job secured. I would do anything to get everything back, to pay my parents a.s.a.p. then pay Mr back what I promised to return.

So what's left to be bought and done is to find a suitable nice hat and boots or solid heels for the prom night. Can't wait to be the unique hot girl that definitely stands out from the rest. I'm getting all excited just by imagining how I would look that night. May all go well, hopefully I get a job soon.. then hope Mr gets the most suitable job soon.. Hope everything go well and smooth.

Good night everybody.

No comments: