Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Cooling down, Change subject....

Was talking about the direction of my relationship... About things that might happen and what we would do then... Like if Mr gets really unlucky and be unemployed maybe till end of the year without anything coming up.. He definitely would be in his homeland... And would probably stay there for many many months until something come up, even so it would be a really long time as the job might be based elsewhere... Who knows?

How long would I be able to wait, obviously I would want to wait a lifetime.. But it won't be easy.. And long distant relationship brings about insecurity, difficulty to connect, lack of communication sometimes brings about lack of trust, there are many other reasons on why the relationship won't work.. But we would definitely share something really meaningful together even if we don't end up together.. One thing is for sure, we would both miss each other..

The heart might say love would overcome anything but sometimes, presence means everything.. Absence do make the heart grows fonder, but the absence of touch also makes the body grow crazy! I dunno... It might and might not work out.. We'll just have to wait and see...

I've an overly confused 20-going-21 year old girl who has nothing... No wealth, No trust from family, No family to confide in, No real accomplishments (well, maybe a diploma even so, other students take 3 years and I took 4), No freedom, Nothing really... Maybe love... Maybe passion....

I don't know anything for sure! I have no confidence when I'm required to, I have no strength when I have to be, I have nothing to show when someone ask me.. Who am I, really? So insignificant to say great things, just the same to say I'm bad... Who am I?? Neither a friend nor enemy... Neither an angel not a devil...

Am a human sent to be tested, I know I am not the only one.. I'm still one of those unlucky ones.. Maybe luckier than those dying of starvation, and those of abuse, and those of torture of any form.. but what do I know?

Confusion, confusion, confusion!!! I don't who I am and what I am talking about anymore!

Let's just call it a night, ya?

No comments: