Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hard Luck....

Big day.. It has been a year since we met... The day in court.. Just words of encouragement... Oh well, Thank You!

Then Mr and I went for some quiet drink and play some games of pool... I won none.. Well one.. but that's because Mr had put in the black ball! I dun count that ones. I knew my day would be bad today..

And guess what.. It is TRUE.. We went to handle bar then to CHIJMES. A few drinks at Insomnia. Then went off at 9.15pm to get a cab home.. And guess what? We have to wait for more than an hour before we finally get to BOOK a TAXI!! And we called up three taxi companies to get one miserable cab that can take us home! And then guess what? My VPO understand me completely but my parents don't and thinks that I do that on purpose!!!! Can you believe that?? My parents thinks I'm doing all these deliberately, to have myself wait for an hour for the taxi that is!

They seriously think I am having fun running home and rushing myself... They seriously think I have tonnes on money to splurge on taxis!!! What the fuck are they thinking?? I've tasted the other side of life.. Why would I ever choose that side of life?? Why?? Couldn't they at least understand what I go through? Couldn't they at least try to??

They seriously think I had it easy, don't they?? You know what? I've had enough of my parents.. NO trust, No understanding.. And I'm turning 21 this year!!! What the fuck is the problem, and for crying out loud, I've been married before, living on my own for a year almost.. What is it that they don't trust about me going on alive and free???

I just can't wait to be able to live alone, free from everything!! I just can't stand the conservativeness in this family.. I can't stand them.. And i don't think I'll ever stand them.. How can they even think that I do it on purpose?? How can they even give it a thought that I'm so stupid to not learn from previous mistakes??? They are not helping... And neither is my temper...

Get lost! Good night!

No comments: