Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Not that bad today..

The day started with a text from Mr saying good morning... But he didn't really get up and get moving till I reminded him of his appointment later in the morning. haha. He then delayed it to after lunch, he couldn't talk when he's hungry.. plus a hungry man is an angry man..

Was at Borders, reading this book on Dave Pelzer but this one was writen by his brother with his side of the story. Really sad, I must say. Then had to head to the bank. Was at the bank for slightly over 2 hours.. I fell asleep on the couch so deep and nice, then in midst of being asleep, I realise i am not at home in bed and just jerk out of sleep..

Then i had to go for my hockey training. And guess what, it isn't that bad today. Someone by the name Adrian, i believe he's is a legendary veteran, taught me the tecniques of hitting. Questioning why my hitting wasn't consistent, asking me how long i've been playing.. For some reasons, i felt like crying.. I almost broke down.. But i remained calm, composed and positive. He taught me a few things that no coach has even taught me - the most basic of the main basics in details, with full guidance and believe. I can look in his eyes, absorb and have that eagerness and passion once again erupting to stay alive to learn and keep learning.

He have absolutely no idea who I am, where I came from.. And neither do I know anything about him other than that his name's Adrian and that he plays hockey. But I felt so gratefully indebted for what he had done today. He had helped me find the flame that had kept me alive, the passion i've had all along, the strength i almost lost, the fire that gave me light... I had found all these once again, thanks to him.

Also thanks to Mr for encouraging me to keep going for my trainings, and that one can only get better with practice and improve by watching and observing. His guidance and his advice is of great value that i may not have received elsewhere. His neverending encouragement and compliments had only serves me to be stronger and better.

Thanks to all my friends who had believed in me, who had secretly been happy for me, who had been discreetly be there for me in times of need and danger, who gave me a sense of need and existence. Thank you all, every single one of you. I love you.

Another day tomorrow. Good night folks..

No comments: