Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Application to NUS is unsuccessful....

Sad.. Disappointed.. More than I thought I would be, actually. As much as I had expected my application to be rejected, my hopes seemed to fly miles above the ground... And I had a great fall.. OUCH..!

Nothing much really happen today except blood week.. Okay.. Unnecessary Information Leakage.. Oopss.. Sorry.. Ermm.. What happened today... Hmmm.. let me think... Breakfast with Mr, then morning nap, then Mr has to go off, I stayed at Chris', then meet Mr for late lunch.. Then Hockey..

Hockey today was good, better than usual... Particularly because Gavin was focusing more on me, was the only girl till Rahimah came an hour later. Made me revise my basics, pushing me to do better, harder and faster.

Then it was a half hour game... I ran all over the pitch, there was no right mid, i was right wing... So i had to run up and down.. Did a few good runs, defending and attacking, though i didn't score.. Oh well, a good run is always a good workout..

I'm gonna shower my smelly stinky body now..

Good night, folks!

Note: No PMS today.. Hehe.. :)

No comments: