Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Singapore Rugby 7s @ National Outdoor Stadium

Yeah!!! Great weekend awaits with the 7s on the list! I cancelled my tuition slots, both of them, so I can go to the Outdoor Stadium at my own time without being rushed.

I went to Turf City to watch Bucks do a little warm-up before the 7s. It was scorching hot!! I was sweating even as i took the back seat watching them play. They took a game with the girls' National Touch Team. They were all beated, and soaking wet.. and may i add.. a little sticky and stinky.. Haha..

Okay touch base a little on yesterday, it was a family and friends' day for me. I dedicate Fridays, or at least most Fridays for my friends and family. Something got to do with my time management, spending and sparing my time for everyone that I may have missed out whilst being with Mr. I still spend some time with Mr yesterday, coz I went to Graham's for a BBQ. Nice meeting new people.. John and Yoko were really nice, friendly and funny. A few others, whom most I didn't get a real chance to talk to and know them better. As usual, my drink would be a white wine and only that. I simply love my white wine, it can go with anything, anytime!

Back to today. After some touch rugby at turf city, we head to Chris coz Mr obviously needs to freshen up and get a change of clothes. We reached Chris' just when he's about to leave for the 7s. So Mr Wilson had to make a cum back so we can all go together, and it was his third attempt to make the move for the 7s.

As quickly as Mr could, it still took somewhat 20minutes to finally get out of the house and head ourselves to the 7s.. Yeah!!!! Half an hour journey to the stadium, about $10. So i calculated that i need to leave the stadium at 9pm and have about $16 as I would do an advanced booking just in case. We were there just when England and France finished their set of game. You might want the results from me, but i have to disappoint all of you. I didn't take down any score, and sadly my memory isn't in a good shape so sorry guys. :o(

We bump into Ceddrick at the grand stand. So all 4 of us sat down at what we saw as the best seats and start by ordering some jugs of beers, cost $56. One jug is equivalent to 4 mugs, which breaks down to $7 a mug. As much as I don't like beer, I had not much choice but to gulp them down. I had about 2 mugs, before I stopped to have a break from beer. My body just could accept the fact that i had drunk beer. And it's not good beer, it was Heineken which wasn't cold. It could have been better if they kept 'em cold. Oh well, Mr's first bite to food was really bad, to add to that, they gave me the wrong drink. I ordered an Ice Lemon Tea, and they gave me Coke. I'm so gonna burp, especially with the beer.

Soon, Malik join us, then Shaun and Fiza, then Rudy, then Graham and Julia. And so 10 of us were ordering Beer, 2 jugs at a time, the boys never get their mugs without a drop of beer. I had to gulp a few more mugs down, was lazy to get my ass moving to get ice water or another glass of other drinks. So I had to satisfy my thirst. We had lots of fun, joining other people singing, supporting the teams on the field. Then I became somewhat a traitor when Singapore meets NZ. I was wearing the All Blacks jersey and I'm Singaporean.. ermm.. But no doubt about the mighty NZ to win. I had to go on and cheer for NZ.. Haha.. Of coz they trashed Singapore. The score was something like 66-0. Or was it more?

Then we all went crazy, trying to stack the empty plastic jugs up, for as many jugs as we could possibly gather. I reckon we stacked up more than 50jugs. It was double Mr's height. Then being Singapore, the police came and said that is not allowed and took every single jug we had. Ceddrick went to negotiate with the person taking orders for Beer. Then suddenly, we are entitled to 3 jugs of beer free of charge. The boys are happy, oh boy, they are. The police in Singapore are always tensed and never take it easy for any matter. They could have just gave us a laugh about it as it was funny. And it was plastic jugs that we stacked not glass ones where it could be dangerous. That, the boys are unhappy.

I had to leave at 9pm. The taxi is almost here. I was half-scared when i stepped out. I saw about 8 guys, drunk. Waiting for the taxi and were extremely unhappy when the taxis refuse to take them. They were such a spoiler. They start hitting and kicking the taxi, cursing the passenger who got the taxi way before them. My taxi which i had booked so much earlier came and i cross over and get in. They came across unhappy about it. Start banging the taxi, and the taxi driver just step on the accelerator and vroom off.

Lucky, the guys didn't do what they did to one of the other taxis that came before. They opened up the doors, threatening passengers to step out and off, refusing to take a No. Lucky me, that didn't happen. I wouldn't know what to do. Oh well, drunken buggers.. My advice to you guys to not get too drunk, and if you do please do not act so harsh like some big shot coz all the more the taxi won't take you as a passenger in fear of his business, safety and everything else.

I had a great day although i was more on the grumpy mood today. I never had been so lucky to have Mr as my boyfriend. I guess not many guys could take my crappy mood swings as well as he does.

12 more days and it would be a year after we first met. 37 days after, our first year together. Oh, isn't that so sweet?

Good night folks.

No comments: