Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Late for training..

I reached CCAB at 8.30pm.. Oopy daisy.. me late. Ermm.. miscalculation of journey time. Training was okay.. Was told to brush up my basics.. Oh well..

I did well though, brought the ball from half line all the way to the D.. but too bad, my finishing is horrible. Need to practice more. But never got the chance. Well, who am I anyway? Ain't good, ain't bad.. Don't know where I stand really. Oh well, trainings till 10pm. Got my ass off the place at 10.30pm as the coach was discussing about school training. Called up my lady friend to tell her about my lateness. Then her mailbox is full, so called up the assistant to keep her informed. Reached home at about 11pm.

Then was online with a couple of friends. Then my best friend called, her friend's mom just passed away. Then she informed me that the Dinner and Dance aka Prom Night is postponed to the 30th. Oh well, need to update my lady friend on that. She asked me to join her and her friend for a few games of pool.

So I asked my dad for cash saying i need to buy some hockey stuff. Don't think he know about my mom not giving me any allowance. Dunno why i hesitate to tell him. Darn! My bestfriend just texted to say the plan is cancelled.. Man.. No pool tomorrow.. Oh dear.. Oh well... Going out still to survey the prices, opening all eyes to check out shoes/boots, hat and mask for my prom night. Haha..

Good night, folks!

No comments: