Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Terrific Thursday?

I woke up at 0548hrs from a really really terrible dream. I dreamt about Mr leaving me for another woman. I dunno why that is. But in that dream, i was wearing a really beautiful blue tube dress, the one I had always have in mind to wear should they be a really great big occassion once I can afford it. I was then holding on to a bunch of nice flowers.

Suddenly I realised that I was at Mr's wedding.. I stood there dumbfounded and then couldn't help myself but to run as I cry my eyeballs out. It was not anywhere in Singapore. The weather is a much colder than that in Singapore. I was suddenly driving this old car heading nowhere, just driving myself away from what I've seen. Then i was by the beach yelling my lungs out, and then was typing away on my laptop crying non-stop. I woke up just when someone hugged me tight from behind. I woke up still crying. I didn't stop till somewhat 10minutes because I really thought it was real, I couldn't find him... Then I heard my parents, still crying I texted Mr about my terrible terrible nightmare. To soothe my crying, i told myself that the one who had hugged me from behind is Mr himself. Probably put on an act to get on me.

But i was still crying myself to sleep after. I dunno why.. Found myself awake on a wet wet pillow at 0700hrs. Quickly freshen up and get ready to go to Mr. I just can't wait to prove myself that THAT was just a dream. That dream just made me realise how much Mr has become of my life. He is my Life... I don't think I can't ever live without him, though in theory I should be able to with constant supply of oxygen, water and food. Emotionally, i think I'll be terribly lonely, useless and meaningless.. I guess that's what love does to you. Makes you so perfect with the other and so insignificant without the same.

I guess if we don't take each other too much for granted and appreciate the small things, nothing would possibly come in between us. Oh well, sometimes shit happens just when it should not happen. Okay enough of my dreams. Pinched back to reality.

I went to Chris', Mr was already up.. Looking at the list of things to be done, he will be busy most of the mornings and possibly till afternoon. We had a great morning of breakfast(muesli- which i often don't finish coz it's not my taste.. Ewwww!) haha.. Then Pizza(Boston Special 12") for lunch. Guess what? As Mr was busy with his list of things to do, i watched a Hindi movie, Kal Ho Na Ho... We cooed to each other how romantic the scene was and all.. Haha.. But i did shed a tear or two towards the end, which i tried to hold back.. Don't wanna be caught being the Crying QUeen of Bollywood movies.. Hahaha.... But seriously, it was just one of those tear dropping Love story types.

Since we are touching on Love... Haha.. Mushy-mushy time.. haha... Bear with me, otherwise stop reading just about now.. Hehe..

I am seriously so so in love with Mr, I find him so much more attractive(no idea why- maybe coz he's losing some weight), I find him so perfect to my needs(he seemed to fit all the criterias of my Mr Right), I see him as the only man who can handle my bullshit temper, who listens when I speak, who can make me listen as he speaks, who can stop what he's doing to say I love you and kiss me perfect, who can make me smile even when I don't feel like smiling, whom I felt his presence wherever I go, and who had just filled my life with so much colour and life.

Mr is my life. Period.

Good night folks, get mushy and set the mood for cruising. *winks*

No comments: