Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Fabulous Friday

Went to Chris' as usual, had a bit of disallowed sleep in till about 0930 hrs or maybe 1000hrs. We went down to the market to get my breakfast cereals, newspaper and Mr's top up card. We almost return without the cards, lucky I recalled about getting them.

Then went back to have breakfast while listening to Ultimate Kylie. Then I switched CDs and listened to U2 while on search for jobs. Then ate a banana and two apples- made me go for number 2 twice. Wow.. Fruits are great!

Then Mr get really really busy hogging the computer in search for job, getting hold of people he needs to.. And I went to sleep again.. haha.. Lazy piggy me.. Haha.. Dunno why, I guess it's boredom being alone with nothing much to do. I should have brought my tuition stuff to write and prepare for tomorrow. Oh well.. Then Mr woke me up at 1500hrs to get lunch at Colbar. I had Cheese sandwich, Spagetti on toast and chips. He has CHeese and tomato sandwich, spagetti on toast and chips. And to finish up our lunch, we both had ice-cream. Haha.. We walked it off though, walked through the Witchurch Road, looking at the houses along that stretch of road.

I went off to Mariam's via Bukit Batok around 1700hrs. Went to BB to get my mom's knee support. Then went to Mariam's. Shahril's sleeping. Soon Mariam and the girls are home. They are all coming over to my place tomorrow. Woohoo..

Shahril woke up soon, crying.. So i carried him, soothing his disturbed self. Everything seemed so wrong when kids are showing some sort of a tantrum. He was quiet, refuse to smile, refuse to do anything... Until, his Ummi(Mariam) comes to the rescue of the disturbed boy... After the simple touch of his Mom, everything seemed to be back to normal.

I went off for home at 2130hrs. Got a letter from school. My results. Haha.. I got myself a B for the in-house project.. Woohooo!!! Yeay!! I have thus completed my diploma course. Gotta celebrate! Haha... Woohooo!!!

Sleep happy. Good night, folks!

No comments: