Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Life as a Jobless Bitch

Life as a Jobless Bitch has never been this hard.. I have been sleeping like a pig these past few days.. Like i sleep at 10pm and wake up way after 10am.. I keep going back to sleep in the morning. It seems so hard to stay awake these few days. It kindda scare my daylight out.

I'm still waiting for Z to return my things. He has truly dissapoint me.. Tremendously! Stop making me hate you, Z!!!! Argh.. And Zad hasn't been in his best moods, he is just starting to cool down. I have absolute no say as to why he's in a terrible mood of late.

So much happened yet I couldn't even type it out, something seemed to stop me from writing too much details. I am going bankrupt.. Still hadn't got a job, parents not gonna support a single cent for me. I am just rotting here in my room...

Ouh, yesterday I became this small sensitive baby.. I dunno why, I just have those jumpy moods.. Time to PMS I guess.. I think I ought to shower now.. I have been drooling all night, and drool more the whole morning.. I really think it's time for me to clean up and make myself smell nice and be more fresher.

Ouh, yesterday i watched Perfect Man at the VCD shop at JP.. yeah.. Zad and I were standing for like an hour. He watched Batman Begins and I watched Perfect Man. Such a story, I really like, it's Diary Based. It's almost like seeing my blog going LIVE. Hahaha...

Ouh, and.. my cuzzie called me up yesterday so that i can talk to his gf. Just to info her that we are REAL cuzzie and nothing more than that.. Yikes. So funny really. I guess it's really time for me to go into the toilet and get wet now.. My ass is somewhat stuck to my seat.. I can barely move..

I'll try update more often.. I know, i'm a jobless bitch and i ought to have more time to update more frequently.. Yikes.. Gtg now..

Later~

No comments: