Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

BBQ on X'mas Eve...

Yeah.. It's all back to normal.. Finally.. I dunno about him, but I felt like it was back like before. And I'm enjoying it.. Thanks for making my day, dude!

Oh, now don't think you're the only one who made my day.. Hahaha.. The rest out there too, you filled my day with memories and I want more and more to come.. Life is wonderful with all of you. Thank God for reuniting all of us together.

It was raining, but heck the rain! We carry on with our home-made BBQ pit.. Food was nice, Real nice.. Thanks to Big Daddy Fred for doing the BBQ for us! Love ya lots! The rest were awesome, we went climbing the pyramid to the top, watched the sunset, the skies were great! Some pics coming up people.. Hey, Doll... Pass me the photos pls.. Edy too.. I want all the pics of us today that's taken using your phone.

Okay, names of those who came are Our Big Daddy (Freddd), Edy, Doll, Mamat, Lynn, Sinah, Ani, Fiza and Eva. I love all of you guys.. But I love my birthday gal more... Hehehe...

To my birthday gal, Sharmie.. Happy Birthday Sweetheart.. Sorry I didn't get to see you on this special day.. I'll spend the whole day with you next year, ya? So wait up for me!!! Hehehe..

Another week before 2005 is over.. So what have I not done this year? Hmmm... THINK, THINK!!!

Oh.. I haven't got drunk yet, DAMN!!! Big chance tomorrow.. I want a bottle of a very nice NZ White Wine for X'mas.. Can I have that?

No one has called me up for X'mas Party... Arghh!!! People, get up!! It's gonna be X'mas tomorrow!!! Time to Party, People!!! Call me up!!!

No comments: