Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Falling sick all over again..

I am given my own dose of medicine.. Yes I guess I truly deserve it.. Thanks whoever you are..

All new Friends from IRC, I guess you ought to just leave me.. Forget me, I ain't worth any friends.. I ought to just be alone with noone at all.. I am a monster who's hungry to break everyone's heart.

I have been living alone, and I won't die without any friends. Buzz off if you want to, come and get some honey when you need to.. Just don't stay.. Coz I ain't worth it.

I am a liar, and have been living being a big huge liar.. So don't believe a word I say, it's all a lie.. Fuck you All!!! I don't give a fuck for anything! I am just another fucking bitch, so just leave me alone. I don't need anyone.

I ain't gonna publish any pictures.. I lost every mood to do anything. So IRC world is still the same world, they come and they leave. So be it that! I ain't gonna do a shit about it.

Goodbye everyone.. I shall be alone in my crib doing what I have been doing all along! Thanks for all the memories..

No comments: