Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Today...

A lot happened today.. Very interesting indeed..

First I added Midnight into my list of MSN friends.. I gotta dash so didn't get to chat with him much. Then I went over my sister's place to give my mom her lunch and to meet my dearest nephew who is also my godson.

Spend a few laughters and good moments with him. Then he took my handphone to play with. Then pretend my handphone is an iron and start imitating ironing motions with his spare shirt.. Such a view. Then suddenly he got annoyed with God knows what. He threw my handphone miles away and start crying, I put on my stern face scoop up my handphone, and walked away, clearing the mess.. He started wailing to beg for my mercy.. I gave up.. How can I leave him crying.. I carried him up, he stopped crying.. Then charged my handphone. Carrying him still.. Gave him his pacifier carrying him still.. Then put him to sleep.. He fell asleep in my arms within 10 minutes..

Put him down on his little mattress get him a pillow for him to hug... Lie next to him smelling him near me.. Kissing his head many times.. Watching him sleep.. His face diminished my every negative emotions. Such a nice feeling being mom.. I guess I'd do more for my own kid.. Ah.. I would have been one.. But God took him away and put his misery down...

Then I went to AA met those IRC Chatters.. I know I said I won't be with them again.. But I can't resist... Too much memories with them.. Kindda precious.. You know me, I treasure everything.. Anyways, everything was much back to normal I guess.. Nice disturbing Rushy.. Haha..

Then time to go home.. And so here I am.. Ouh.. I get to chat with Midnight just now.. So much of information exchanged.. It's really an honour knowing you, Sir.. You have a very interesting life, though you may not come to think of it likewise.. I admire you, for the little things you have that others don't and can't have. I guess God added an extra recipe when he's creating you, coz you're special.. Very special indeed... May you always be in good hands.. Amen..

Ouh.. I also bumped into a very very old friend, known her since 1995. Saw her and Geeta Ka.. So much to say, so many things has gone by.. And so today is going to be history...

Tomorrow awaits for no one.. I might be gone, who knows.. In my sleep I return to God. And in His willingness will I wake tomorrow after my sleep..

Good night all..

No comments: