Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

See him, Feel him.

I went to work for a full shift for the first time today. Reach my workplace at 0645hrs. Wasn't given any exact instructions.. So I ended up not doing some stuff..

Doing settlement is like shit.. I understand no shit.. The older people ended up doing most of the things.. I ended up staying up till 1630hrs. Met Steffen at 1715hrs at Great World City.

And when you see Steffen, you feel him.. And so I did... Two kisses as a gesture of hello... And looks like Great World City has no space for us.. And I couldn't help but to hold his hand and pull him lower and kiss him again.. A smile instantly plastered on both our faces.. It was obvious that we miss each other's companionship.. His hand on my waist, oh how that warmth spreads within.. I couldn't help my smile from getting wider..

We chatted and chatted, do a long lost catch up... His stories always amaze me.. He's young, and has already established his career, is pretty well-off, gets to travel a lot, is wild, is witty, is humorous, playful, just about everything you ever can dream off... He was almost like the image of my dream guy.. His best asset lies in his eyes and smile.. That eyes, when it look into mine, I feel like I'm in paradise.. That smile, when it smiles at me, it simply duplicates on mine.

The thing about him that I really adore is the simple fact and gesture of making everything clear. He never mention what he don't feel, he don't try to beat the bush, he do things that he loves, and he won't do anything (other than work) for the sake of doing it. He is about having lots of fun and try make everyone else who's with him have fun as well. He don't do empty promises, he doesn't commit and never expects anyone to commit to him, he is himself, and so when you see him, you just simply feel him...

And so we feel asleep while talking or is it listening to Que Paso Paso.. Slept for 2 hours, got up with aching bodies... The bed was too hard, the pillow ain't right... We lazingly got off the bed and he said he'd be dropping by again on 8th Jan... And would like to get together again, do more catching up.. How nice.. How nice?

The minus thing about him is, he flirts, so if You are the Jealous type.. Don't even try.. You'd get terribly disappointed.. He is afterall about having FUN..

Zad didn't call me, didn't text me, didn't do anything to find me.. So, be it.. I ain't gonna do anything. I had enough fun today..

Gute Nacht!

No comments: