Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, December 19, 2005

SICK

Some people just don't get me. Yeah.. I am THAT mysterious. Often than not, people get me wrong. I don't blame them really... They just fail to read my heart... I guess that's why I always avoid some things, to avoid people from reading my heart. I wanna stay mysterious, and let people wonder who I really am.

Then again, LIFE IS A BIG JOKE, so help yourself and LAUGH ABOUT IT.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Like I've said in the previous post, I've got what I asked for. I should be happy. I should be.

I miss my gals... Sharmie, Tingie, Token... I miss you guys.. Come on over and have a girls' night out on my bed... Please...

I also miss my big bear, Ahmad Tarmizi... Has been eons the last I saw him.

I also miss Telletubby, Faz aka Dipsy... My tag team partner in everything... Where are thou?

I miss those days spent hangging around at HV, sitting at CB eating my double waffles... And chilling at Chris' house.. Those two irritating but lovable doggies- Pepsi and barre... and yes.. Kimmie too...

I still remember those days with no worries, living on my own at my own place all alone, going out get drunk, sleep overs, studying, late night walks, ladies' night, champagne, tequilas, wine, bar top dancing, dressing up together, hang overs, talking bullshit that makes no sense.... ah... so many things that I love but do no more... ah...

Christmas and New Year at home all alone, with nothing but a tv set and me. Soon I'd welcome 2006 with a big smile and await for my birthday... Then I'd be free to roam the whole of singapore around the clock. And at the end of the year, BAWEAN HERE I COME...

But it's gonna be boring... my cuzies are all married already... SHIT.. But who cares? I am free, that's what matters... Then maybe.. if I save enough, me and the gals are gonna go for a honeymoon somewhere nice.. I am so looking forward to that, and nothing is gonna stop me..

Alright now, Gute Nacht! Schlafen gut!

No comments: