Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Good night...

Dear Midnight,

Sometimes... Friends can be so complicated.. Sometimes.. Friends just end up calling you names and just end up ending a friendship and start being enemies.. Sometimes, enemies stop fighting and wanted to be how it was before.. But nothing is gonna be ever the same..

Doubt remains in my heart. Sometimes, these doubts.. they torture me so much but not enough to kill me. Sometimes, this heart, it gets too tired to think of itself. Sometimes, this heart, it raced too much but wins nothing.

Sometimes... I think I played too much. Sometimes... I think I am being too serious. Sometimes.. Well.. Actually.. All the time, nothing is perfect... And everytime nothing is perfect, someone's there to point out at all your stupid mistake and throw it at you without showing you the perfect way and expect you to redo it all without the smallest error.. So tell me now is there such a word called "perfect"?

Everything happens for a reason, and so they say... What reason do they have to make me go through some unnecessary shit? By the way, who are "they"? Everyone judges me, like I'm some kind of an experiment running some kind of a test. And so I wonder what kind of test am I doing? True I do judge people sometimes.. Maybe everything is just karma.. For all the stupid things I did all these years...

I have been sick, and I don't seem to get well.. It has been 10days.. And I'm still as sick as ever.. Could feel a fever coming up... Could feel my cough getting worse.. Could feel a major headache coming thru..

And I can hear my bed calling me.. Before I end my note, can you tell me about you? Male/female? Age? Whereabouts? Got MSN?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Goodnight for now.

Yours truly,
JMY

No comments: