Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 09, 2005

What is wrong with me?

I ought to know what's wrong with me, but everything seems so wrong with everything about me. I didn't know why suddenly tears roll down my cheeks and wet my lips. I dunno why my head feels so light suddenly. I dunno why I feel like I'm on the clouds walking aimlessly.

Even when I'm on the phone, I couldn't speak what I wanted to say. Everything is playing in my mind, yet I dunno what is on my mind. I wanted to sleep yet I can't get my eyes shut. I wanted to indulge in the simple pleasures yet I couldn't get what I am searching for. I wanted to be alone, yet I can't get my privacy within my reach.

I guess it is time now to get myself even more confused than ever. I dunno what I've been typing yet I know I have to do this. Let's just say, I miss those people so close yet so far, someone so far yet so strange.

No comments: