Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A day of Events

Woke up so grumpy.... I dragged myself to town for an interview slot that has no space for cancellation. And so I was about an hour late... Filled that piece of form and made my way to roam the whole of Town, which I'd rather call HELL...

I roamed Pgn, then walked myself to SH rest my ass there for about an hour or two, looking at the massive crowd... People walked past, carrying a minimum of two huge Isetan begs.. Making their way around and about town... So many different kind of humans sat and looked about.

Soon I was hungry and so I walked away finding some cheap food... Considering my financial state, I had to.. Then made my way to BORDERS... So full of memories... I see faces that wasn't there, I felt the rush of warmth that wasn't close, I felt the sudden sadness because these people has moved on and probably would forget me in time... I wonder if Mr still remember that first day we went to BORDERS.. Soon it was too much to take, though I was reading a book for about an hour, my mind couldn't concentrate.. It kept giving me those sweet flashbacks.. I closed my eyes and saw his face ever so great... I felt tempted to just give it one last kiss... And so I had to say that I still love Mr very very dearly.. My heart still beats his name over and over again... And yes I yearn to be in his arms once again.. But I do know he's no longer in my territory... I shall just be here alone with those that is with me...

I dragged myself back to SH, still images of Mr running through my mind, oh how we walk these streets together hand in hand, occassionally giving that little smooches and hugs.. Oh how I miss those little things he does to me.. Oh how I yearn teasing him... Oh how I missed those times where he made me blush and hold him tighter and closer to me where my heart beats fast for his kiss.. I closed my eyes once more and there he stood, his arms wide for me to run to.. But in time, I saw another girl so safe in his arms.. I dropped a small tear of love for him.. And I saw someone sitting there waiting for me full of worries...

I slump my body on the hard seat... I was running out of words, my eyes fixed at the escalator where we used to kiss and tease on another.. More and more of his images haunting me.. How I wish I could just run away and forget all those.. But I can't... I loved him too much to simply let the memories go.. I tried to dismiss all these flashbacks and I spoke to break the silence.. And we spoke but silence of my love for Mr filled the moment. I couldn't help it.. I thought I had moved on perfectly.. But truth is, I hadn't..

Then Big Daddy, Freddd decide to join us... And with his presence, it seemed easier to dismiss every sorrow.. Yeah Daddy is really good at making people forget all the sorrows with his jokes and everything.. And soon more joined in and I forgot what I was sad about..

Then we went to AC to sing our hearts out.. Made a whole lot of fun.. I completely has forgotten.. We sang all kind of genre, rap, rock, dangdut, rnb, lovey songs.. Everything.. It was cool... But as I made my way out, I got reminded of how we used to wait for taxis as I saw a few people trying endlessly to flag a taxi down... Those were the days...

And so I made my way home.. Totally broke... I am on the morning shift tomorrow... Need to be at my workplace by 0630hrs..

So, I end my day now.. Good night friends..

No comments: