Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Shahril Nawawi

Shahril and more of Shahril..


Look at me! I said, Look at Me!!!

Snap all you want, I'm not looking.. :p

Look at him...

Ooooo.. Wow...

How can anyone not love him?

A very very close up of him.

Blurry but good enough. Irresistable chap he is!

This is him with longer hair. So so irresistable, how can I ever stay angry with a chap like that?

26th Nov, Saturday.
Beach Touch at Silosa Beach, Sentosa.

We submit two teams, Bucks Pilzner and Bucks Brewerkz. I played for Bucks Brewerkz. Team mates were Simon Stacey, Dave Rider, Mick Cheung, Graham, Roxy and me. The other team has Vivian, Naz, Ken Muldoon, Cameron and Lewis. I guess that's all..

My team won 4 games in a row, drawed in quarter finals, given extra 2 mins, then a sudden death, which I failed to defend. So we lost. The other team won their way to the finals.

I went off right after the lost, heading to Rushy's open house. Ate 3 rounds of food, then went home. Was really moody..

27th Nov, Sunday.
Went to Ummie's house, met Sharmie and Zad.

Went to Ummie's house at around 1pm. Played with Shahril, ate a bit, then met Sharmie at JP at 1730, but she's late. She came at ard 1800. Then Zad came by while we were looking for her shoes. Didn't get to spend much with Sharmie.

Oh dear Sharmie, promise you another day to talk k?

Got to see what his ex look like.. Naaa.. Ain't that pretty at all.. Didn't give me any impression. Anyway, we got home early yesterday. He's tired, yet he didn't sleep till about 2am. id10t!

28th Nov, Monday.
Another day before a special day.

Woke up still sleepy, cleaned up my mess in the room. Looks a tiny bit nicer. Now, I'm in the lazy mode. I'd probably just watch tv till i rot.. Cya.. Will update later. Adios.

No comments: