Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Another night...

Hmm.. dunno what to type out.. So many thing in my mind, so it starts to keep crashing... I miss going out partying for X'mas.. I dunno where this year's party would be.. I've texted Fiza and Chris, none had replied. Also texted Ken to ask if the touch guys are gathering for X'mas.. Plus Mr is coming round, so need to find out for him as well..

Ouh.. Sharmie's getting another year older this Saturday.. I would love to have a girls' night out at my place, but I know, nothing special in my room. Another time maybe... Post-birthday party anyone?

Gonna go out with the gang tomorrow and Saturday. We are going to Apollo to further loose my voice then Saturday, we'd eat to the bits. Then I might meet up another gang on Sunday for X'mas.. Man, can't wait.. But then again, nothing much would take place really.. One thing for sure, I'd enjoy and appreciate every moment.

Still haven't got well from my cough.. The sound of my cough sounds like asthma. It's that bad, especially at night, thus not a very good nights' sleep... Spoke to Mr just now.. About 5 minutes long chat... Didn't know I'd miss that voice.. I almost forgot that we are no longer together.. But realise in time to remind him that he's got a girlfriend.. :)

Anyway, no harm done really.. Hey, Mr.. or rather Dr Blewman.. I know I should take care of myself better.. And I'd try get well by X'mas.. See ya!

No comments: