Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Ich verstehe nicht wieso...

I still haven't broken the mysterious code of life.. I had once, but when I tried again today.. I got lost.. I couldn't get into the LIFE system.. Why? What? You lost? I am too...

I would thought that when someone says "I Love You", I thought that someone would commit to that person he/she said "I Love You" to. I would thought that he/she would be in close contact with that person he/she loves, like contacting that person in regular intervals to know what his/her partner is doing. Strange it was, I never received a single call or text message from that someone, true his prepaid has zero value.. But he is online right now, and he didn't even bother to say hi to me.. So, not wanting to sound like an attention seeker, I didn't do anything about it and just wait and see...

5 minutes past, still nothing.. 10 minutes.. still nothing... So let's just forget it eh?

Met Kamal just now at 2000hrs, he wanted to borrow my helmet.. So met and chatted fer awhile with him.. My parents reactions are funny when I brought out my helmet and headed for the door.. Mama went, "You going out with who? Who riding? Go where?".. Dad went, "You riding is it? Got license ady is it? What bike?" I just burst out laughing.. Haha.. Told them Kamal wants to borrow my helmet.. Dad went, "No license, no bike.. why buy helmet?" Haha. Parents are funny.

So back to Zad.. I dunno what he is doing to me.. No calls no texts, what am I to think? He wasn't working the past two days... Couldn't he use his residential phone to call me up or something? Isn't he the least concern of how I am and what I am doing? And so I don't understand why....

At the same time, I'm glad.. I'm glad he isn't bugging me all the time, I'm glad he gives me to fullest freedom to have fun with my friends, I'm glad it's not soaking too much of my time..

Let's just say I'm single but won't be available till God knows when.. For my heart says, I ain't ready to be someone's someone.. My heart still beats for someone so far... My hearts says, there ain't any more spaces for a new person... Call me selfish.. Kill me if you need to... My hearts still says the same..

Ouh.. I had a good 3.5hrs nap right after work. It felt like a good 8hrs sleep.. That means I would be fresh till late.. Ah~

Hadn't chatted with Midnight since the answer and question session.. Hmmm.. Where are thou, my blogging friend?

Searching for some breathing space withing my heart and soul....

No comments: