Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry X'mas

Yeah.. It's X'mas... So Boring, I've to admit. Unlike last year, where I get to celebrate with special people like Mr, Chris, Graham, Shaun and their respective partners, me, Rudy, Fiza.. Others include Graham's neighbour, Alex and other people that I may have missed. This year, I was left alone..

I started my low paying job, as a staff at Cheers... At least it's a job that pays me.. Not much but I guess enough for me to get by. Sigh... When will I get to get pissed drunk? Damn!

Anyways, it wasn't much like it was before.. He still bugged everyone we know to find me when he couldn't reach me. He still text me asking how I am. I guess I was yet again, wrong to judge.. Haiz... How do you honestly get rid of someone so nice like this? How? I tried everything.. Break his heart, make him cry, curse him, tell him off... Everything.. But nothing works... And the best thing of all, my boyfriend is his friend too. Stupid.. Really... And I am hating it... I mean yeah, at times it feels great to have someone caring for you.. But sometimes, it gets annoying because it starts to bug too much out of you.

To my loyal commenter, Midnight, I've linked you up.. Check the sidebar.. =)

Okay for now.. My whole body is aching. My head is throbbing. I'm still coughing.

No comments: