Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Reflection on time alone

I was home until I got real bored of all the words and sayings from all the chatters. So I grab my pouch and set myself walking to usual port. I walked down this lonely path :



Yes, it was raining. The pitter pattering from the rain make me walk even slower to admire nature taking its course. It was beautiful, I turned to my left and it looked so calming, and *snap* here it is :



It was so empty yet so full. The green grass was just nice... The rain made it look extra special today. Nothing much going on in the sky... So let's skip the normal.. Then mama called, asked me where I was, to the shop I said.. and she replied, " Buy what? Ciggies? Nothing better else to buy is it? Throw that habit!" And I can only smile and reply, "Yes Ma'am"

As I was nearing my doorstep, I just thought it is nice, so snap snap.. Night night photos to end my day.. It was meaningful today.. The image of a little boy was still in my mind, so much I saw him come to me, held my hand and disappeared just like that.. Boy, he was really charming...

Oh, yes the photo.. I haven't forgotten. Just four, but still.. Enjoy...


Blue blue day


A little peak at the AYE


Why is it so blue today?


The layers of colours.. Wish I could paint as perfect as it is...

That's it.. More to snap in time to come..

Zad's away in KL.. Time for me to get DRUNK!!!!! Hahahahahahaha...

Adios Amigos.

No comments: