Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 09, 2005

A weeks' update in one entry...

Okay let's try remember what I did this past week..

Saturday, 3rd Dec.
Saturday was Family day.. Ummie and Mama came over with the kids. A major get-together, so I didn't get out of my house. Just a day with my beloved family.

Sunday, 4th Dec.
Went out with Zad to watch a movie with his cuzzie. We went for the 1640hrs show. Chilled out a bit, cuzzie's talks... I was in my own world as they speak, snicker at some funny remarks and just sit there deep in my own thoughts. Then Zad sent me home, hang out at my place for awhile. Then he went home.

Monday, 5th Dec.
Went for my practical. Went okay, need to repeat the same thing as I was too wobbly and not firm when changing gears as I turn. Then I declined going out with the chatters, thinking I would be meeting Zad, which didn't came. He didn't call me, neither texted me.. Didn't think much of it.

Tuesday, 6th Dec.
Stayed home the whole day- yeah.. the ENTIRE WHOLE DAY. Zad did the same thing, no call no text just leave me in mid air. I got pissed coz I won't be meeting him on Wednesday so that would be 3 days without the slightest sight of him. Later at night, he confessed that he's trying to take a step back and take things slow, which is good, I thought I would be the one saying that. But oh well, he did the move. So i just follow the wave.. And after small little tears and some little squabbles and mumblings, we both decide to lessen our meetings to say 3 times a week. He's often tired after work anyway, so I guess that'd benefit both of us, me having time to spend by myself or other friends and him some time to rest better. So we did that, and we are fine now. =)

Wednesday, 7th Dec.
I went for my practical and passed my module. Hehehe.. So happy, then went home, chill out a bit, then went for my touch rugby training. Was fun.. Lots of people so plenty of time to catch my breath, keep subbing.. hehehe.. Managed to catch the 9pm bus. So got home way before my curfew.

Thursday, 8th Dec.
Met Zad in the morning. I was late. Accompanied him to the polyclinic, he wasn't feeling very well, he had bad cough (a sign that he should stop smoking.. *applies to me as well) and he had this lump under his knee which is starting to have pus. Then I went home as my mom asked me to go my grandma's, which I didn't go in the end as she unreasonably nagged at me without mercy. I called up Lynn to ask if they are out, so I went out with the chatters at the very last minute, didn't inform Zad.. Oppssiiieeee.. sorry D.. I followed them jamming.. Knowing me, I always had this big crush on the drum set, so yes I like to observe the drummer and how he do his thing. It was Fredd.. He just drum his way to the sky.. The sound of it is just perfect. I wanna learn play the drum.

Friday, 9th Dec.
Went for my practical, passed at one go. Up and down the slope was tricky but I did it fine.. A little wobblish but I did it. =) Then went for my interview at Sungei Kadut at 2pm. Company name was PanUnited something.. It actually started with shipping then branch out to industrial field. This one is dealing with Premix- the mix for the roads. Then fax my transcript to PSA. Just hope one of them works out. Now, nothing much to do except ROT.

Ok now.. ROTTING MY WAY OUT.. Later~

No comments: