Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

When Parents Argue...

Kids stay out of it.. Say a word and it might just get worse.. So please do stay out of it..

Oh well.. My parents... It's nice when they don't argue... But it sux when they do.. And of small petty things.. Man, it sucked even more.. Now my dad just left the house.. Probably to the mosque.. Sigh sigh sigh...

Spoke with MA last night.. For 2hrs maybe.. I guess I slept through most of the conversation.. Poor MA.. Sorry, dude.. Then I woke around 10plus to open the door for my parents, then I went straight back to sleep.. MA woke me up around 12plus. I am suppose to do a mock test for my students, but I don't feel like doing it now.. Geez... Just what is wrong with me nowadays?!

Never mind that.. I guess that's not the main thing.. I was just about to do it... Then parents argue.. I was just too afraid about my Mom's safety.. I mean who knows? What they find about, you ask? Oh well.. Over some thing that my dad keeps and when he wants it he couldn't find it and start blaming my mom.. He's like that.. Like me.. Hahaha.. But I dun go scolding and shouting at other people.. I'd just do that under my breath.. Hehe.. Anyway, he went shouting, and being my mom, she never shuts up, she went on and on her nagging and her frustrated thoughts. I kept myself invisible.. I pretended I never existed at location. I acted like I didn't witness anything..

I guess Dad got too angry or probably too ashamed that indeed it wasn't my mom's fault that he went off with his baju kurung top and left adruptly.. I hope it's to the mosque and not other location..

I hate it when parents argue.. But knowing my dad, he won't drag or brood on it unless the other person provoke him further.. Same goes to me, really.

Oh ho.. Got to shower and get out the house.. May Allah protect my house and my mom..

No comments: