Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Falling sick AGAIN

Doing afternoon shift today.. Kindda suck as I was sick.. Running nose, fever, headache.. And still working.. Got no choice, need the $$.

But it was on a lighter note as Sham Captain took over at ard 9pm when Sharmie came around.. I took an hour break and talked to her. We spoke about a couple of topics.. Interesting one to think about it..

About money, about life.. About the fact that Money is in fact Everything. Everything in Life eventually will come down to money.. Not that I am money-minded or anything like that.. I mean, I can't deny being the most happiest when I am loaded with money.. I just can't deny that.. I can't deny the amount of freedom I had and how happy I was when I can have everything I see and not worry about not having enough... I can't deny how much I made people around me happy when I had the money...

About another topic, I was telling Sharmie that I forgot how to be a girlfriend... I simply forgot how to be a good girlfriend... I mean I simply dunno how to be one now.. We were talking and were kindda listing out the possibilities, maybe it was the things we've through and how it had made us the ignorant person, so ignorant that we put our partners at the bottom of the list.. Or maybe it is just us getting older, who has been past the stage where we think boyfriends are so important.. It was however, been agreed long time ago that Boys are just our side dishes.. And Friends are our main dish.. Oh well....

Today had been semi-great.. MA's starting work tomorrow.. Well, dude... Good luck on your first day.. Who? MIBI? I dunno... He's left my world.. And I am in no way will go to his world.. I am unwelcomed there anyway... My world? It's still open for anyone to visit, to stay or to do whatever you want to.. I dun really care.. LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!

So people... Please DO freak you life in my world!! Hehe... Alrighty.. Good night peeps...

No comments: