Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today's tomorrow is 95% busier...

Today is my teaching day... Why must it alwasy rain when I am suppose to teach? Why? Urgh... I keep dreaming that dream with more dreams.. Dreams just sets the imagination to run really wild..

And so I went to teach at 4pm all the way till 7pm.. It went on smoothly.. Then I thought of meeting someone to make me forget my worries.. Have a whole load of them to chuck away.. And I think it won't go away until it's over and done with.. Darn!

I headed home finally.. Just to be welcomed with letters... And those letters smell like a sucide note from my wallet.. I have my Internet bill, my Mobile bill and my sports subs.. Here are the break-down of money details : Internet Bill $159.36 (two months overdued), Mobile Bill $167.17 (two months overdued), Hockey subs $12.60 and Touch Rugby subs $50. Man it sux.. I have to bid close to $400 goodbye.. And guess what? I ain't got the money.. I am penniless.. Totally and absolutely broke.

I have to now be prepared to live the remains of my life until I get a proper job without the existence of internet and a mobile phone. That's horrible..

MA is out with MIBI. Fred and Lynn decide to be home-makers and not get out of their respective homes.. So here I am listening to MA's music collection.. He's got great ear bud taste. Everything on the list is Yummy..

Tomorrow is darn packed.. I got work from 0630hrs till 1530hrs.. Then my second interview at 1700hrs, then teaching at 1830hrs.. I dunno how I'm gonna get tomorrow past.. I'm not worried about work, but concern over my second interview and worried about making it on time to teach.. I don't think I have enough time to go home before the interview.. And how am I to make it home before i go teaching? Darn.. Why must time keep running and not stand still?

I still wonder why 5 minutes of being alone and waiting is so long and 5hrs being spent with someone you liked goes by like 5seconds... It seems like time is being a little out of consistency.. Time is inaccurate now.. Darn..

Somebody please fix the clock.. I need to be there on TIME..

No comments: