Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 13, 2006

It's hard when noone knows...

The disturbance in my head, the chaos going on in my mind, the wreckage in my heart.. Who knows my plight?

Sometimes, it's just so hard that I just couldn't even bother telling what or where my problem lies.. What's the point when no one really knows what they understand.. They go on and say, "Been there done that." or "I understand." But do they really? I guess not. Each to his own opinion. No situation is the same like another experience... It won't be the same. Each to his own ability.

I always believe that what ever happens, it is meant to happen and specially created for you. For you are the chosen one to solve and handle a problem that you face. In whatever situation, I always believe that there's something to come out of it all.

Sometimes, when I do share a piece of my problems, someone came up with another side of my problem.. I didn't mention that peice of problem.. I need the internet.. It wasn't for chatting.. Duh.. It wasn't like I'm addicted to it.. For crying out loud, for the past few weeks... I wasn't even tempted to open that anonymous file to type out phrases or to know another stranger.. Haha.. I really don't know what else to say.. I gave my family the right to tell me what they think is not right for me the moment they see it.. But oh no.. They decide to wait a month or two before telling me.. Oh ya.. Sis, don't you wanna chat too when you come over? You saw me on that MIRC thingy.. I wasn't even chatting.. I was merely playing the trivia game thingy..

You are funny, Sis.. Really.. I don't understand.. Yah.. I know you are trying to help.. I know what I am doing... If I don't I would in no doubt ask around. And I thought you know me well enough.. I guess I don't know anyone at all now.. How did I get all those interviews that I've going for all this while if not for the existence of internet? Urgh.. Nevermind.. No matter how I am to explain my position, no one will ever understand or know my plight.. So, let's just say FORGET IT...

Nothing much today, I guess.. Just work, then spent a bit of time with MA.. And home I am now, just watched "Dia", spent time with my Mom and Dad..

Tomorrow's another day.. More special than today, I hope..

No comments: