Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Life with me myself and mom

I woke up at 12nn.. Grinz.. My grandma came by today... And of course, she screamed at me for sleeping throughout the morning.. Hehehe...

Seconds after lying on my bed half awake, MA called. Such coincidence.. It happened so many times.. Doing/thinking/planning of the same things at the same time unplanned..

Mom asked me to put DO RE MI on. Then, I showered and did my prayers, then I checked my mobile, MA missed called me. So I returned his call. He is on his way to meet his friend and then straight to work.

Moments after I hung up, I was reminded to buy my mom her BH, RotiBoy and some reading materials that she love..

I texted MA on my way out the door. He returned my messages. And the to and forth messages goes on until I got home. It's a waste that some people fail to see his kindness, his greatness and to just put him aside without giving him a chance.. Some people just don't seem to appreciate the little things we do, do they? It's pity. And it's just too bad for them, as these things they don't see, another person see and would grab the opportunity to return them the attention (that might lead to love) they desire.

I have a strong feeling that things would work out for me and MA.. But we'll see.. I guess we still have a lot more to know about each other.

I gave Mom my two pinkie gold rings.. It couldn't fit into any of my fingers.

I talked to Mom again.. About things going on in my life. About my choices.. About MA.. She asked me if MA smoked, so I told her MA has quit quite some time ago. And told her that he encouraged me to continue my struggle and fight to quit the habit without being too pushy. She asked me about how I feel, what we talked about, what we joked about, how we met, and all the list of questions any mom would ask. I won't be surprised if Dad asked Mom that, thus her asking me. Parents... they always do that.. Hahaha..

I told her I wouldn't think of marriage in the next 5 years. I told her I wanna established my carreer and be financially stable before committing myself to another person. I told her I would happily bring all my friends home just so she won't worry about who I mix with. It felt so good talking to her. And I felt calm.

MA should be done with his work by now.. Waiting for his call... I think I am starting to love him.... I am happy... I made Mom happy.. and I look forward to MA's smile.. Awwww... I'm so touched.. Geez..

Oooo my phone's ringing.. MA's calling.. Adios..

No comments: