Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What a SLEEP day?

I went straight home from work today. Ate the moment I got home, watched the Olympics a little.. Fell asleep around five... And keep falling back to sleep till ten plus at night..

MA called me and I spoke in midst of my sleep.. Spoke to my mom and it feels right when she smiles again...

Geez.. I'm mixing up all my stories now.. Back track back track... Focus.. Compose myself before typing.. Breathe in breathe out...

Today is my last day at CHJW. On this very day, it is just like any other day at work. Nothing out of the ordinary.. Well except for one mysterious customer...

She was no doubt, an ordinary late 40s Chinese woman. She was a little too quiet for me really.. Not saying a word, she puts a loaf of bread on my counter, intending to purchase it. She digs into her pocket in response as I tell her the price of the item.

With her was a toddler in a pram. Definitely her clan, most likely is her grand daughter, who takes up her quiet personel. Unlike other toddlers who would probably winced, blinked, speak or whine, this girl who's about 3 was silent and sitting still and hardly blinks her eye, stared at me in daze. She was definitely not quite a normal kid I would expect. Soon after, her mother (by guess as the grand mother and the little girl was waiting for her outside) came in to buy some sweets.. She was no different from the said grand mother. Quiet, did not say a single word, and left without any expression on her face..

And so that was one quiet quiet family.

Then I did what I always did on a normal day, printing POs, doing Receivings, doing RTVs and printing barcodes. And soon, a lady came.. She was a regular customer. An indian in her late 20s, she too has a quiet personality. Barely speaks, barely smiled, she looked extremely unapproachable.. She do reacted and did speak today (maybe it's her OFF day), she actually would look nice if she were to smile a little more.

Soon, there were a few Chinese customers who often speaks Mandarin to me.. Do I really look that Chinese? I dunno.. Maybe... Oh well, maybe I should take up Mandarin courses. It would be a really good investment, don't you think?

Soon, it was noon. And my neighbouring shop passed me a few booklets of discount coupons. That coupons are so special, it sets my tummy grumbling. And so I decide to eat for the last time at my work place. And then came my suppliers, looking for items to be returned or mending to their respective items.

And soon it was time to count my money and set myself free.. WooHOo..

That was the end of my work life at CHJW.

Back at home, I see my mom. Well, I was ready to be nagged again, I mean my mom usually have some balance from yesterday.. But I guess my face was showing my tired body and my lazy ears probably start to flop so much that my mom decide to spare today. Ho ho.. I didn't get nagged today.. Yeay.. Hehe..

Then I watched the Olympics.. It was beautiful the way they dance on ice. I felt the pain and the embarrassment when dancers fall to their disgrace. And I felt the pride when they did great. I felt the adrelane rush when I see the runners run to the end.

And soon my tiredness couldn't take it and I fall into a deep sleep.. A sleep with many dreams.. Some of which couldn't be described.. It was so addictive, I kept falling back to sleep right where I left my dreams when I woke up to text MA. It was just great to have a five hour nap..

My mom went to bed early today.. And here I am blogging my day.. Didn't meet MA today, not meeting him tomorrow either.. This week is dedicated for my home and mom.. Celebrating it with my upmost graciest commitment and pride.

Blogging off..

No comments: