Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What astrology say about me...

This is what they say about Women born on Fridays :

" Wanita yang lahir pada hari Jumaat tabiatnya berani menentang suami. Bangga diri, suka berbelanja, suka dipuji, suka bergaul dan suka melakukan perkara yang merbahayakan dan sia-sia.

Bersemangat waja, pandai simpan rahsia, tak suka mengaku kesalahan sendiri. Dalam soal kewangan, bersikap boros dan tak pandai simpan wang. Cintanya sejati dan tidak mudah berubah, cuma kadangkala tidak telus. Seksualnya sangat teristimewa, menyeronokkan, penuh kelembutan tetapi apabila dingin tak suka dipaksa. "

Translation :

Women born on Fridays are brave to go against their husbands. Very proud, loves to splurge, never thrifty, not good at saving money, and likes to do dangerous things, and things that do not benefit.

Has a strong inner self, good at keeping secrets, do not like to admit own mistakes. In terms of money wise, she likes to spend and is bad at saving money. Her sincere love and her love hardly changes direction, however her love sometimes land at the wrong people. Her sexuality is very special, express and gives optimum attention, full of sweetness but when she doesn't want any, She just Hates it.

----End of translation----

Even my mom agree to what they say.. Espeacially the money part.. You live life once, so spend all the money you earn while you still can.. Haha.. I know, I ought to learn and save a little bit for rainy days.. Oh well..

And guess what? I am addicted to the Olympics.. I dunno why, I just love watching it.

MA called me but I didn't hear my phone as it was in my room.. Ouh.. darn! I miss his voice.. Damn.. Can't wait to talk to him.. Can't wait to see him tomorrow..

Oh man! Two days off seems so terribly long for some people to handle.. Oh well, if it's for the better, why not eh? This is just another challenge in life that we take and risk.. The benefits will be reap by those who try and never gave up..

JMY sets mode to -Blog
JMY left saying "I miss him who love me..."


No comments: