Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I was out of all the moods....

I wasn't up until it was 9plus when my niece and nephew start jumping on my bed and on me.. Urgh.. Had to get up...

Then I brought them down to the playground... Back home, they were reluctant to shower. Once in the shower they were reluctant to get out.. KIDS.. Urgh..

I was sleeping three quarter of the day.. Steffen called me out of the blue from Germany.. Crazy fellow.. His voice was bad.. Then I got tired, my battery died... and I slept.. A good powerful nap.. Then I woke up with Nayli next to me.. Then I fell asleep again.. And I simply kept falling back to sleep..

MA worked his ass out from 9am till 8pm.. Then I realised that something was out of routine.. I wasn't eating.. I wasn't laughing much, I wasn't smiling most of the time.. I was bored.. Like something is missing.. DUH.. I didn't meet MA.. Man.. I miss him..

SO today was nothing but boredom.. I am having quite a terrible headache.. Urgh.. It hurts.. I wish MA is here so he can flash me his magis smile and make me new again..

No comments: