Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A day with Auntie Anne...

Auntie Anne is such a nice woman.. She gave us 10% discount. We bought like 4 Predzels of different kinds and one large cup of Passion Fruit. Original Price was ( $3 + $2.40 x 3 + $3.40) $13.60. We paid only $12.30. The 4 different kinds of Predzels are Almond, Cinnamon Sugar, Pamesan Cheese and Sour Cream. The nice, the sweet, the salty and sour mixture makes me even hungrier.. Hahaha..

Sad it was but that was about all that I did with MA today. I slot it in before he go off to work. I went home right after. A little tipsy after having a tiff with TIME. It simply slip away without me noticing whenever I am out with MA.. Geez.. TIME, take your time, will ya?.. Don't rush me up.. Darn.. Why aren't you consistant? The 2 hours with MA felt no more than 2minutes... Are you sick or something? Can you please slow down? Okay, I tell you what... Why don't you bypass the next 24hours like 24seconds, then on Monday, you slow it down so that 2 hours last like 2 days.. How about that? Cool eh? Now, now.. TIME.. Shall we make that a deal? NO?! WHY?! You are so unfair..

I am thinking of food now.. I feel like eating..

Oh yeah.. I simply trimmed my hair yesterday.. Barely noticeable. Only I feel the difference as it's easier to manage now.. It is more balanced, and somehow.. It looked longer, and with more bangs.. My hair looked fantastic.. Maybe my hair is in love with something.. Hmmm.. Wonder who my hair has fallen for..

I went to IMM yesterday... Just loiter about.. Saw a cheap V/DVD Player.. But ain't got the money with me to grab it up for my Mom.. Maybe next week..

Okay lets see.. Here's the bill I have to pay next week :

Starhub : $321.62
Pacificnet: $159.36

That would add up to $480.98. WOW..

Then I have to top my ez link up with $50 each.. That would be $100. Also, I need to give my Mom the balance.. Darn... I ain't got any money way before I got the money.. Scheiße..

Ich weiß nicht, was ich tun soll. I don't know what to do next.. Oh help me help me.. Hilfe.. Or is it Helfen? Oh man.. My German is going down the drain.. Argh... I'm stressing myself out.. Geez...

No comments: