Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I hate the erotic pollution....

I simply hate those long winded sounds that are coming out of my Mom's mouth.. I know it was my fault.. But she ought to understand me.. Darn...

I simply dunno how else to make her understand my plight.. I really don't... She really thinks I like to be bad.. To be talked about.. To be cursed.. To be troubled... To be nagged.. To be me...

WTF?! Who wants to be in trouble? Who in the world would ask to be cursed? Damn it!! F*ck the world.. Why wouldn't i freaking care about myself? Why? I am not stupid to be selfish and not think of my future!! I know what I want, and I am going towards my dreams.. But these shit is holding me back.. Those freaking curses you throw at me don't do me good.. SO shut the freak up.. I am an adult.. I know what I am doing, all I need is for you to freaking understand me.. To freaking trust me... Darn.. Nvm.. FORGET IT.. You know what? You won't change, and I won't either.. I am the one who's freaking trying my freaking best to not blow.. But there you are trying your freaking best to irritate the freaking shit out of my freaking ass.. Darn it!!

So what if I am at home all day? In what ways would anything benefit anyone? In what ways will you be happy that I am at home? I know, you would be happy just to tell me on and on about what a bad life you've been living... And simply complain the day away... Thinking and telling me that you deserve much better... Yeah.. I hear all these willingly without saying anything back.. Because I understand you.. Because I know you didn't go a very smooth sailing life.. I know.. And so I just be there to listen to you.... But did you once, sit and simply listen to what I have to say? Did you? For every word I were to say, You had something else to say back.. You always have a reason as to why you react that way, and how I should have reacted... It seems like you will have the last say no matter what.. So I simply let it be.. You are afterall why I am here right now..

Well... After all these.. I wanna say thanks.. And would like to tell you that I, JMY, would stay home for the whole of next week, to face you and only you... I won't leave your premises unless allowed..

So friends, I will be out of touch from 22nd February to 3rd March 2006.. Should you need to meet me, please make your respective appointments from 4th March onwards. Thank You.

No comments: