Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Eat eat and dun stop eating

I am so happy, I ate without an end..

I had so much fun today.. I went to GWC... I wanted to disturb MA at work.. But darn.. I got lost.. Couldn't locate TCC.. Hahaha.. So sad.. MA got out in his uniform.. He look so good.. Like a cook he would be one day...

Then we went to Mac eat.. And then we took the shuttle service to CH and then walked to Library@Esplanade.. MA need a powernap.. He snores!! Hahaha.. He did.. But who cares? He needs his sleep so let him sleep... He's quite a good sleeper.. Hardly moves, wakes up smoothly, watch where he ends up at.. But he can be a bit grumpy in his sleep and when he couldn't recognize the place he wakes up to.. Haha.. But it's cute.. Hearing him sleep is like a lullaby welcoming me to snooze world.. But just as I was about to sleep, a librarian came to me and said MA's sleeping.. I went like, "Oh.. is he? Okay.. " And I nudge him to wake up.. And go on with the day... Nice and happy.. Contented and energized.. I was hungry by then...

Then we walked to Millenia Walk.. To eat at LJS.. The fish sux.. Then we went to Pizza Hut to disturb Umar.. He is so cute.. Hehe.. His smile is so natural.. So genuine.. I dreamt on about asking them for their contact numbers and asking them out one day.. And MA agreed readily on that.. Where else can I get someone as crazy as MA.. Who agrees to all my crazy dreams and ideas.. Hahaha.. I'm so happy I met him..

Then we walked to Suntec.. and play a game of XBOX.. Boxing Rocky.. Hooohooo... I like that game so much.. We played that for about an hour.. Drew three games and I won the last one.. ho ho.. I'm so good at that..

Then we headed home.. Man~ I am gonna miss MA.. Not meeting him tomorrow.. Awww..

Blogging off to dreamland.. ZZZZzzzzzz

No comments: