Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 27, 2006

At home all day long..

Today is my "being a good girl" day.

Accompanied my mom to the market early in the morning.. Then I helped mom cook, then do my prayers, eat.. eat... eat... do my prayers... eat... eat... watched TV, talked to my mom, eat... talked to my mom again, watched TV, do my prayers, get online.. eat.. do my last prayers for the day... stay online.. and eat.. Hehe..

Weigh myself today.. I am 44kg.. I gained 4kg.. Yeay!!! Just shows that I am utterly happy.. Hehehe..

Parents asked me to buy the V/DVD Player tomorrow.. Then gonna get MA to help me carry it home..

I ate a lot today.. Feel so full.. And I'm happy.. Tingie reminded me that I'm happy.. Hehehe..

I am looking forward to tomorrow.. A V/DVD player at home.. Time to indulge in P. Ramlee's films.. Hehehe..

No comments: