Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 27, 2006

A one whole day event

Today started at about 7.15am when MA waked me up. So it's time to rise and shine, and get ready for a fresh new day to begin. Being someone who just made a quick exit from Dreamland, I stupidly took the wrong train to all the wrong places. And so I ended up being about an hour behind schedule..

Met MA in the train, then headed to Bishan. Somewhere new to begin with, some place with new faces, and surroundings.. Adds spices to our daily routined life. Like someone said to me, "If life ain't interesting enough, just help yourself to make it interesting."

Once at the stadium, we changed and start out with a little warm-up, stretching.. and basically tried to challenge each other.. We decided that 800m is ideal as MA hadn't went for a run for months... We went on... Strange, but that 800m went smooth, I ran at constant speed throughout without loss of breath.. I could have done another 800m... But running alone is tiring.. Hehehe.. Oh.. I sprint my last 100m with MA left behind.. hehehe..

Then we went to the swimming pool.. After much persuading from MA, I decide to learn how to swim.. It was a near success.. I know the basic now.. hehe.. Just need practice now.. Yahooo.. Something new that I learnt today.. Very fun, very interesting, very exciting and very intriguing... Then we left the swimming pool looking at least 2 shades darker... Awww...

Pixies next time.. Kindda lazy to upload them.. Hehehe..

Our legs wanted to surrender.. It was almost impossible to walk any further.. Our eyes were drooping... Our stomachs grumbling.. We satisfy our stomachs first.. Then we had to get a powernap.. We need to!!! We took SBS 52 to JE.. The journey would be more than enough to recharge...

Once recharged, we went on to IMM to get my V/DVD Player. We found a match, and we bought it.. Soon we are in the cab heading home.. MA sets everything up and then chill out at my place till about 8pm, after our evening prayers..

Then MA headed home to watch the Sutradrama on Suria. And my day is ending soon.... My eyes.. they can barely stay open for long now... I got to go... I need my BED!!!!!!!

No comments: