Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Weird (Part 2)

Assalammu'alaikum and good morning all.. I hope all is fine and may a great day be ahead of all of us..

Another weird episode happened last night. I knocked out at 8pm!! Woke up when I received a good night message from darl. Replied him and went straight back to dreamland. I had a wonderful great sleep throughout till 6.30am this morning. And still, I felt drained out. Body aching badly.

And through my journey to work, I played with my imagination and those castles in the air. I'd think darl would freak out if he knew of those castles that I built in the air.. I had no freaking idea why I played that in my mind. Perhaps, it's to chase away the negative thoughts.

There are times when I wonder if it'd turn out like how my past had failed me.. There are times that I envelope myself in fear.. I dunno what to do... I dunno if I can cope should things fail again.. I dunno if I'd continue to see through what life has for me... Fear.. I hate fearing loneliness. I hate the fear that is in me fearing he'd leave me..

Just what do I do to chase away this fear that is residing? Just what would securely convince me that things are serious this time round? What do I want? I forgot.. Remind me.

Assalammu'alaikum.

No comments: