Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Get Together

Assalammu'alaikum dearest friends and loyal readers of this blog. I hope your morning starts with a smile and may more great things fill up the day.

I had a fabulous day last night. I had two get-togethers. One was with 156, about 24 of us enjoying Indonesian Buffet. I like the Semur Inga Sapi. Delicious. We all mingled and had quick chats about our family and how we spent our weekends.

It was great dinner and whilst we were still having desert and chatting, SmartPants texted to say he is on the way fetching me. Mr Fisherman was with him, in fact two other fishermen were with him waiting for me when I made my exit from my get-together, all ready for a second get-together.

Little D was playing ball with Fisherman Jr. Watching him play made me feel at ease, and forget most of my adult worries. We head down to CV for dinner, and whilst all the fishermen went browsing in the shops searching for their tools, me and Smartpants sat and watched little D run chasing bubbles that Smartpants blew for him. Cuteness is when he start doing his jumpy walk and jumpy run. He looked fragile but he is definitely strong considering he had his first three stiches right on his left forehead.

In the end, none of the fishermen bought anything. We head off to send all of them home, before spending some private time together. SmartPants was so sweet last night, and I dunno why, but I definitely felt great. I was complaining a little about the engagement that I have to attend this weekend.

I had a great time last night. And I came to realize how much I wanted to be with Darl. I dunno why, I was just so convinced last night. He did not vow to me, or even raise the subject, so I really dunno what made me so convinced. It is, no doubt, scary to have this feeling. But I felt great nonetheless.

And oh... I so need to visit I-Style!! I wanna get that piece!! Conveniently Versatile piece of greatness. I'd probably visit the shop tomorrow as I have to go GP tonight. I'll drop by L&F's place after going I-Style.

I'll end this entry with a quote.

"Seseorang yang melihat kebaikan dalam berbagai hal berarti memiliki pikiran yang baik. Dan seseorang yang memiliki pikiran yang baik mendapatkan kenikmatan dari hidup" - Bediuzzaman Said Nursi

Translation (to my best words) : Someone who sees greatness in all outcomes (situations) means he has great thinking (thoughts). And someone who has great thinking (thoughts) will get the greatness in life.

May we all be blessed with great health and wealth, to have the ability to love and be loved, and be protected from all evil. Amin.

Wassalam.

No comments: